Wednesday 16 September 2015

Social Groups



From this mind map, I had to pick out sections from each different category and put it together in order to come up with a topic to base my exam on:

1. Upper class / Middle age / London - this will all be linked to job

2. Children / Female / Media - this will all be linked to lifestyle

3. Christian / Homosexual / Teenagers - this will all be linked to lifestyle

4. Working class / Black / Young adults - this will all be linked to job

5. Muslim / Female / Young adults - this will all be linked to fashion

I had then chosen number 5 to look further into as I have more interest within this topic and also links to myself. To do this research I will be looking at bloggers who are Youtubers and have social networks such as Instagram also newspaper articles as well as magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment