Friday 8 January 2016

Structuring an essay for section B - checklist


  1. Make sure I include detailed analysis of particular scenes/characters/props 
  2. Make sure that my examples are specific, but that I use them for analysis rather than just describe the whole TV drama series/film 
  3. Make sure that I include relevant theorists’ ideas and short quotations 
  4. Use media terminology throughout my essay 
  5. Make sure that I consistently focus on how my group are represented 
  6. Make sure I open my essay discussing collective identity and open a debate about this 
  7. Make sure that I show the examiner I know identity is a construction in my writing 
  8. Make sure I structure my essay through the issues of representation
  9. Make sure I discuss both my mediums and ensure that details about my texts are clear






No comments:

Post a Comment